15 August 2012

Sales Post: Handmade Accessories!

Hello everyone!
I've been busy busy working on stuff this month. I go back to classes in less than two weeks (yikes!), it'll be my Senior year of college (double yikes!), and what will probably be the most time consuming year of my young life!

Scary huh?

Well, I'm afraid to say I was a tiny bit lazy for most of the summer, and it's only now in August that I've gotten myself in gear. I really wanted to have more garments finished. Right now I'm working on another beautiful high waisted toile piece. I'll have some progression photos of that in my next post for everyone to see.

But first, a few other things I took the time to work on...
Crocheted Hair Flowers


I made so many, 12 total! All hand crocheted, hand sewn. They come in various styles and colors, and work well for Lolita, Morigirl, Dolly Kei, and any number of styles. The skys the limit! 

They all need good homes you see...
So if anyone is interested, I'm putting up a sales listing here!

Sales Info
All Sales Final
I'm shipping from Bronx, NY USA
I only accept Paypal.
Please email me with paypal info at markt5e [at] aol [dot] com to buy, do not post your paypal info publicly on the blog for safety reasons. 

Comment here on the blog first if interested, then follow up with an email please :)

When emailing, please use this format...

Subject: NAME OF CLIP(S) (i.e Pink A)
Body: Name of Clip(s) again, 
Price 
International or Domestic Shipping
Location
Total 
Paypal Address

Prices DO NOT include shipping and paypal fees. Here are my rates:

Domestic Shipping and PP Fees - $1.50

International Shipping and PP Fees - $3.50

Combined shipping - +$0.50

Also note that PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! :) Make an offer and I will consider!


Pink Flower Corsages, great for Lolita, Mori, Dolly/Cult Party Kei, and any other style.

Made with Cotton Baby yarn and various cotton based trims. ** NOTE: Pink A contains Wool yarns (in case you are allergic).

Pink A $12
Pink B $10
Pink C $8



Brown Flower Corsages, great for Lolita, Mori, Dolly/Cult Party Kei, and any other style.

Made with 100% Wool yarns, please note that for Allergy risks.

Brown A $12
Brown B $12
Brown C $10



Lilac Flower Corsages, great for Lolita, Mori, Dolly/Cult Party Kei, and any other style.

Made with Cotton Baby yarn and various cotton based trims.

Lilac A $10
Lilac B $12



Dolly Kei inspired Flower Corsages, but great for any other style as well!


Made with Cotton-Poly yarn and various cotton based trims.

Dolly A $10
Dolly B $10
Dolly C $6


Here's a reference photo of how each type attach, I use nickel plated alligator pins and brooch pins. The cheaper styles without felt backings have only the alligator pins, the felt backs have both, and the feathered ones only have alligator clips.


Again, PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! I really need to sell :)

Thank you for looking! Hope you all like them!

This is my first craft entry, hehe I'm a girl of various talents :D

I have sales feedback posts here:
http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/632363.html
http://dixmacabre.livejournal.com/70612.html


No comments:

Post a Comment